So I decided to start an ongoing post regarding comments Luukas has made since the twins were born. His wording is soooo precious and he's so comical at the same time. Since I have a short memory, I can just log on here and add things as he says them, that way I won't forget! Let me know if you have anything to add to the list!
1. Olivia, you're the best girl ever.
2. Don't cry baby girl. SHUSH UP Cole!!
3. I know baby girl....my poops hurt too. It's gonna be OK.
4. LOOK at ME Cole, just LOOK AT ME!!
5. Hey Cole, my baby boy.
6. I love you baby boy. I love you baby girl.
7. Rock a bye Olivia. Go to sleep now. It's naptime.
8. Mommy, I want to go camping. I said, "OK, Luukas but I was thinking we'd go visit Jena and Charlie this summer. They live near the ocean." Luukas replied, "OK...but we have to leave the twins at Becken's house and take Becken with us because he hasn't seen Charlie in a long time."
9. "I want macaroni and cheese, mommy." I said, "I'm making hamburger helper...it's the same thing." Luukas said, "No it's not." I said, "You need to try it. How come you try new foods for Aunt Meg and not for me?" Luukas said, "Because Aunt Meg is a better cook than you!!" Two weeks later after a good spaghetti dinner, Luukas decided that I really do know how to cook!
9. "Mommy, who's driving me to Madi's party on Saturday?" I said, "Probably Aunt Ginger in Great-gramma's car." Luukas said, "That's good because Great-gramma is old."
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great idea! Ashlyn was the queen of funny sayings and there are a million I wish I would have written down. Sounds like he is turning into a great big brother!
Post a Comment