Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving Day 2009











































































I love Thanksgiving!! It is TRULY my favorite holiday! Maybe because we get too eat tons of food and not feel guilty about it until 12 hours later and maybe because there's not the pressure of having to shop for presents until after the big meal. I love Thanksgiving and I love it because of my wonderful family and our great traditions!

There is nothing more than I love than going to the Finn Camp for Thanksgiving, spending time with our big extended family and watching the little one's run around! The food is great and the company is even better! In 10 years, I've only missed Thanksgiving at the Finn Camp twice - once when George had pneumonia a few years back and then last year when I was on bedrest. Both times, I was devastated. Most years, George and I tailgate at Ford Field while watching the parade and then attend the big game before heading to Wixom. Hopefully one day we'll get to do that again (as soon as we find a sitter for all of these kids! LOL!), but this year was just as grand as we slept and lounged around all day before heading out to get my dad and go to the Finn Camp!

I love Thanksgiving and I'm sooo glad to be able to pass on our Finn Camp Thanksgiving traditions to Luukas, Olivia and Cole!

No comments: