Today I am 32 weeks and 5 days pregnant with TWINS. Luukas was born at 32 weeks and 4 days, so you can imagine the relief and pride I feel for having gotten this far.
We just got home from our NST and ultrasound appt. The twins look great. Fluid levels, heartrates, and movements are great. Both babies are practiciing breathing too. Dr. Fabian (Dr. Kazzi's resident) checked me and I'm still 90% effaced, though I am now 2-3 cm dilated. So, we're making progress but it is VERY slow which is great for the babies sake! As for me, it's getting harder and harder to walk around, sleep, shower, and just plain 'ol get comfortable. I'm definitely walking SLOW these days and waddling BIG TIME!!! I can hardly even fit into George's shirts and I can barely zip his coat over my big belly. LOL! I'm sooooooo ecstatic to have gotten this far though!! Each day is one less day the babies will be in the NICU and who knows, maybe I'll make it so far that they'll come straight home with us from the hospital. That would be WONDERFUL!!!
Hope everyone is enjoying this cold weather!!
-Rebecca
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment