Monday, April 13, 2009



Sooooo....Luukas didn't really want to share his birthday with Easter. Not that he had a say in how the calendar was written!! It's very hard to believe that he is 5 years old now and the twins are 4 months old!! Luukas acts very grown up and George and I always look at each other in amazement of this precious child we have raised so well! Luukas started soccer again, he LOVES LOVES LOVES Legos and Star Wars, and he's just an all around HAPPY kid!!! He cracks us up....as he uses my camera to chronicle the entire ride from our house to Oakland Mall (he didn't miss ANYTHING on the way - there were 100 pics on my camera when we got home!) and to chronicle George as he walks from the kitchen to the living room! Also, Luukas said to George last night, after being told numerous times that it was bedtime, "Daddy, I'm 5 now. I can stay up as late as YOU!!" Ya right kid!!! LOL!!

Yesterday morning, I overheard Luukas telling Cole in the most squeekiest voice ever, "It's my birrrrrthday Cole. It's my birrrrtthday!" Luukas loves his brother and sister, even though he still asks me at least once a week to "take one of them back because then Daddy will have more time to play with me." Never mind that George plays Star Wars with him from 3 p.m. til bedtime every day! What can we say....he LOVES Star Wars!

Wishing you all a WONDERFUL Spring!!!

No comments: