The twins (and Luukas) are getting SOOOO BIG!!!
Today, Olivia and Cole had their last Synagis shot! They did great!! Olivia weighed in at 9 lbs 2 oz and Cole at 13 lbs 4 oz.
Our big boy is starting cereal by this weekend!!! Oh, and the other exciting news...Olivia's new formula, Neocate, will be covered by our insurance company for up to one year!!!
As we were leaving the doctor's today, George said...."Well they gave us 3 cans of formula, so I guess we can afford to go to Taco Bell tonight!!!" My comment back, "Well they're covering Olivia's formula which is going to save us over $200 a month so I guess I can finally go get a haircut and hi-lites now!!!"
By the way, check out the slideshow....Luukas wants everyone to know that Cole can say Ella's name now!!! Oh, and Cole is almost as big as Luukas!!
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Very cute, they have gotten so big since our Babies R Us trip!!
Hey Rebecca !!! I loved the pix and the slide show:) The babies are so darned CUTE !!! And getting soooo big, I can't believe it:) What fun you must be having with your kids, although exhausting at times, I bet!!!!
Take Care, and maybe we can get together this summer?? Can't wait to meet the twins!!!!! xoxoxo
Post a Comment