31 weeks - WE MADE IT!!! Not much longer now. Dr. Kazzi is cracking up bc all I do during the day is predict how far I'll make it. He says I'm going past 32 weeks and he's sending me home Dec. 1st. YEAH RIGHT?! The nurse's are in on it too. They all (Dr. Kazzi, the residents and my nurse's) stood outside my room today debating about which date I'll deliver and who will be here. LOL!! We all kinda expect delivery to occur this week. Thanksgiving babies (and even babies born on my dad's birthday) wouldn't be too bad, especially since Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday!! I'm now 90% effaced and still 2 cm dilated according to Dr. Kazzi's measurements. I have one more Indocin pill to take at 4 a.m. on Saturday. This will end my days on Indocin...which I'm glad about bc it really makes me feel awful. I've still been having some contractions on it. We'll see how many I get on the Terb pills. I've felt really run down the last 3 days....wonder what that means. I wish there was a magical predictor of when I would deliver. Laying here and not knowing is literally killing me. Guess that's my type A characteristics butting in. OK....now I'm rambling. I have an ultrasound on Monday....they will look at fluid levels, weights, and biophysical profile on the twins. I'll keep you all posted.
UPDATE - 11/24/08
I had an ultrasound this morning:
Baby A (Olivia) - weighs 3 lbs 3 oz, fluid level of 28, and HR 164 bpm.
Baby B (Cole) - weighs 3 lbs 11 oz, fluid level of 40, and HR 151 bpm.
I am 90% effaced and dilated to 3 cm now. My cervical length is 0.8 cm. Not much left. I predict the twins will be here by Thanksgiving!

No comments:
Post a Comment