at home. I had a great week....wasn't nervous, only a few contractions, I didn't call my doctor one time, I stayed in bed and enjoyed being with George and Luukas, and the nursery was completed thanks to Mom and Noelle! I must also say thanks to Shawn and Aunt Meg for their hours of work in the nursery too over the last 2 months. Also, thanks Toni and Mom for cleaning the house this past week!!
So today, I woke up with contractions. They didn't go away so George brought me back to L&D at St. Joe's. Thankfully, my cervix hasn't changed much. I'm still 70% effaced and 1 cm dilated. Also, I PASSED WITH FLYING COLORS another Fetal Fibroctin Test which means the babies have a 95% chance of not coming before 31 1/2 weeks. I'll be 29 1/2 weeks tomorrow. I started a 5th round of Indocin today and I'm also still taking the Terb pills. Dr. Kazzi will be doing an ultrasound tomorrow. If things look good and the contractions have stopped or slowed down a lot, he said I should be home by Wednesday.
It was much harder to leave home today since I got to spend a week with George and Luukas and get "reconnected." I'm hopeful things will continue to go well and that I'll be back home and in my bed on Wednesday!!
Love to all!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment